Two chapel lane respects your right to privacy and is committed to protecting you.
- No personal information is displayed online in unsecured areas or is accessible to the general public.
- We do not reveal your e-mail address or other personal information to third parties, except to complete your booking transaction.
- These third parties are not permitted to use your personal information, sell, or rent it, for purposes other than approving your transaction.
- We do not sell or rent our customer information to any outside parties.
Use of your personal information
- During the booking process, we ask you for information, such as your name, billing address, e-mail address and credit card information.
- All customer information is solely used for processing bookings and (only if you elect) communication of news via email.
Use of your e-mail address
- We use email as our primary mechanism for communicating with you about your booking and you will receive a confirmation of your booking by e-mail.
- We also use it to send our short guest satisfaction survey following your stay.
- In the unlikely event of a problem with your booking we will also communicate this to you via e-mail or the telephone.